Avaya IP Office is a highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices for small and medium enterprises.
The End of Growing Pains
With IP Office, you’re investing in a solution that cost-effectively grows with you. Keep your original investment and simply build on it—for capacity or new capabilities. From basic telephony to sophisticated mobility and call center applications. From 5 users to 1,000. From a single siteto 32 networked locations. Wherever you take your business, Avaya IP Office will go there with you. you take
Rich collaboration built in, built right
IP Office is packed with an array of built-in features and capabilities to enhance the way you collaborate. Like two 64-party conference bridges that get people talking and can save on service provider fees. There’s included call recording and automatic call distribution. SIP trunking that can lower monthly calling costs. Add available user solutions, video conferencing, mobility apps and call center reporting, and it’s clear IP Office takes collaboration to a more feature-rich place.
Plays well with others
Seamlessly integrates with your existing applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com to make desktop communications more efficient. And there are hundreds of third-party Avaya-certified applications, too. Click to dial, check colleagues’ Presence, sync with contacts and calendars within your favorite desktop app. Just another way IP Office enables bette,r faster, and smarter collaboration.
Avaya IP Office Support Services
West-Tech strongly recommends that a post-implementation service agreement be part of the complete solution that is offered to our Avaya IP Office customers. Available at the launch of IP Office 8.1, the Support Services agreement entitles end users to the following:
- Avaya remote technical support (hardware and software) through West-Tech
- Business hour support – 8×5 Monday- Friday
- Access to major software upgrades
- Access to minor software releases, service packs and software and firmware updates
- Enhanced remote connectivity through SSL-VPN
- 1, 3 or 5 year prepaid terms
- Help plan for the future with access to all major software upgrades at no additional cost. Stay current and competitive by having access to increased functionality to enhance your business
- Protect your investment with Avaya manufacturer support
- Maximize uptime with quick access to the Avaya support website, service packs, patches and minor releases to correct bugs and other issues
- Optional advanced parts replacement within 4 hours for critical components or next business day that don’t require you to mail in the defective part before receiving a replacement
- Flexible support to match your operating hours (8×5 or 24×7 support)
- Predictable costs, one price per server for remote hardware and software troubleshooting
West-Tech takes the first call for technical assistance, manages the troubleshooting and responds to all requests for hardware replacement and software updates.
West-Tech combines this with our Platinum Maintenance Plan to provide:
- On-going end-user and administrative training
- Adds, moves, and changes
- Quarterly Preventative Maintenance Visits
IPOSS can also be combined with our Gold Maintenance Plan for reduced coverage.