The NEC UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server is the ideal system for SMBs that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for your growing business needs, the SV8100 supports pure VoIP with the flexibility to support TDM, video, wired or wireless. It also provides three on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
- Simplified Call Management – users simply click easy-to-understand icons on their computer screens for all calling functions
- Mobility – through a user’s mobile phone or laptop web-browser, it provides access to and ability to change status, search for contacts and view their status, access additional contact profile information and simply click a contact to place a call
- Presence – provides users with real-time status and availability of their colleagues
- Instant messaging – enables users to effectively and efficiently communicate in real-time
- CRM Integration – offers businesses seamless application access to leverage and manage their information more efficiently
- Quick Messaging – enables users to send a personalized message to one or more colleagues’ PC or multi-line display phone
- Integration with UNIVERGE SV8100 Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – enables users to login as an agent and view real-time queue statistics plus monitor ACD states of other agents
- Integration with UNIVERGE VM8000 InMail – offers quick access to and easy management of messages directly from the UC Desktop Client
- Multimedia Softphone enables mobility and sharing of real-time information through advanced UC applications such as videoconferencing, Presence, application sharing, whiteboard, chat and file transfer
NEC Software Assurance and 5-Year Hardware Warranty
West-Tech strongly recommends that a post-implementation service agreement be part of the complete solution that is offered to our NEC customers.
- Telephone technical assistance to ask questions or report issues.
- Replacement of Defective Hardware
- Software Upgrades, Software documentation, patches, and updates
West-Tech takes the first call for technical assistance, manages the troubleshooting and responds to all requests for hardware replacement and software updates.
West-Tech combines this with our Platinum Maintenance Plan to provide:
- On-going end-user and administrative training
- Adds, moves, and changes
- Quarterly Preventative Maintenance Visits
NEC support can also be combined with our Gold Maintenance Plan for reduced coverage.