Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses
The UNIVERGE SV9100S and SV9100E Communications Servers are robust, feature-rich, Unified Communications enabled systems that are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
Each server is designed to help solve today’s communications challenges and is built with your migration path in mind, so you can scale your communications as your business grows.
- SV9100 (PDF)
The SV9100 offers:
- Two distinct, scalable Unified Communications enabled server models
- IP or Digital voice support
- Unified Messaging, Voicemail, and Mobility Features Included
- Streamlined application integration through the new simplified user licensing structure
- Stackable chassis architecture which supports server functions, media gateways and
media converters in a single unit
“The SV9100 will grow as your business grows.”
At a Glance:
- IP Extensions/Digital/Analog
- Stations up to 896
- Trunks up to 400
- Multi-Line SIP Client with Multi-Carrier SIP Support
NEC Software Assurance and 5-Year Hardware Warranty
West-Tech strongly recommends that a post-implementation service agreement be part of the complete solution that is offered to our NEC customers.
- Telephone technical assistance to ask questions or report issues.
- Replacement of Defective Hardware
- Software Upgrades, Software documentation, patches, and updates
West-Tech takes the first call for technical assistance, manages the troubleshooting and responds to all requests for hardware replacement and software updates.
West-Tech combines this with our Platinum Maintenance Plan to provide:
- On-going end-user and administrative training
- Adds, moves, and changes
- Quarterly Preventative Maintenance Visits
NEC support can also be combined with our Gold Maintenance Plan for reduced coverage.